The Shiba Inu (SHIB) price has taken a massive beating throughout the past 24 hours, more or less in line with the rest of the market.
- SHIB plunged by as much as 12.4% throughout the past day, following the downward trajectory of the entire market.
- The cryptocurrency is currently trading at slightly above 0.00000816, and it’s important to see if this level will hold because, otherwise, there could be more pain ahead.
- The declines come just a day after the launch of the much-anticipated Shibarium mainnet, which wasn’t without its hiccups.
- As CryptoPotato reported yesterday, the network failed to process transactions for hours on end.
- Shytoshi Kusama, the lead developer of the Shiba Inu ecosystem, explained that that was because of a major overload not seen before.
Read the full article here